citizenM Tower of London
40 trinity square, City of London, London, EC3N 4DJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 5382 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location - show map
citizenM Tower of London is located directly above Tower Hill Underground Station. Offering spectacular views on the river Thames, Tower of London and Tower Bridge, citizenM offers 370 luxury fitted rooms and a food and beverages available 24/7.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. With the room iPad, or the free citizenM app, all guests can control room lights, black-out blinds, curtains, temperature, as well as TV and radio channels. They can also stream from their own Netflix, Prime or Disney+ accounts (and many others), by connecting their phone, tablet or laptop to the TV via Chromecast (at no extra charge).. Some rooms feature views of the Tower of London/ the Shard or the London skyline. citizenM provides free super-fast WiFi, a power rain shower, and safe/mini fridge (filled with free water).
A continental breakfast is served on a tray including pastries and coffee.
The hotel provides rooftop meeting room space with views over the Tower of London and the river Thames.
The Tower of London is 50 yards from citizenM Tower of London, while Tower Bridge is 200 yards away. London City Airport is 7 miles from the property.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
- Do you have underground parking, as we need to bring bikes on back of our carUnfortunately, citizenM Tower of London hotel does NOT offer car parking. But we’ve searched high and low to provide you with an overview of the parking options in the area: Tower Hill Car & Coach Park 50 Lower Thames St, London EC3R 6DT £ 3.00 per hour Mon–Fri 6:00 AM–7:00 PM and Sat 6:00 AM–1:30 PM Minories Car Park 1 Shorter St, London E1 8LP £ 2.00 per hour Mon–Fri 6:00 AM–7:00 PM and Sat 6:00 AM–1:30 PM At all other times and Bank and public holidays, £2 per visitAnswered on 14 February 2020
- Hi, Are all the windows in the rooms restrictedthat it barely opens? Are there any rooms where the windows open fully please?Hi there! Are all our rooms are soundproof and because of that the windows can not be opened :(.Answered on 13 October 2020
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Socket near the bed
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 11 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
citizenM Tower of London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The cloudM rooftop bar open daily from 3.00 PM to 11.00 PM (last orders 10.30 PM) self service and app ordering.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about citizenM Tower of London
citizenM Tower of London offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
citizenM Tower of London has 1 restaurant:
citizenM Tower of London is 2.2 miles from the centre of London.
Check-in at citizenM Tower of London is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at citizenM Tower of London can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at citizenM Tower of London may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at citizenM Tower of London include: