Hilton London Canary Wharf
South Quay, Marsh Wall, Tower Hamlets, London, E14 9SH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
King Executive Room with Lounge Access
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 12 years of age)
Twin Executive Room with Lounge Access
Twin Guest Room
Double Guest Room
Double Deluxe Room
Twin Deluxe Room
King Junior Suite with Lounge Access
6 reasons to choose Hilton London Canary Wharf
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 25 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Hilton London Canary Wharf is ideally located in the centre of the city’s financial hub which is also rapidly transforming to a start-up tech hub. With undisturbed views of the London Skyline, this cool yet stylish hotel offers the perfect balance between a functioning business hotel and laid back leisure break. Take some well deserved me-time and discover the Jubilee Place underground shopping centre with some of the high street’s most saught after stores.
Hilton London Canary Wharf takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Docklands 0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf 0.2 miles
- Cabot Place 0.4 miles
- O2 Arena 0.9 miles
- North Greenwich 0.9 miles
- Limehouse 1.2 miles
- Old Royal Naval College 1.3 miles
- Cutty Sark 1.3 miles
- University of Greenwich 1.3 miles
- Half Moon Theatre 1.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Canada Water 1.4 miles
- Canning Town 1.5 miles
- Tower of London 2.7 miles
- London Eye 4.4 miles
- Big Ben 4.6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 4.6 miles
- Trafalgar Square 4.8 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 5.1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 5.3 miles
- Hyde Park 6.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Hazev Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Marks & Spencer Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Tom's Kitchen Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Goodman Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Boisdale Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Billingsgate Market Market 0.7 miles
- London City Airport 2.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 18.8 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 15 per 24 hours.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 20 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.