Novotel London Wembley
5 Olympic Way, Wembley, Brent, London, HA9 0NP, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 3821 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Novotel London Wembley is just a 5-minute walk from Wembley Stadium and Arena. It features a small but well-equipped gym and free WiFi.
An en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Novotel London Wembley. Long-stay suites are also available and come with cooking facilities.
International cuisine is served in Elements Restaurant & Bar, and a snack bar is also on offer. Many pubs and places to eat can be found within the surrounding area.
Wembley Park Tube Station is just a 3-minute walk away from the hotel and Central London can be reached in a 30-minute Tube ride. Heathrow Airport is a 30-minute taxi journey from the hotel. Parking is available for a surcharge, subject to availability.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM machine on site.
- Is there any parking pleaseHi, We do have an underground carpark, access is from Fulton Road. Kind regards, GregAnswered on 7 June 2021
- Do all rooms have a bathroom? I noticed that one I have looked at only says it has a toilet?All of our room have a private bathroom with toilet and shower or bathtubAnswered on 24 October 2021
- Hello, will my card be charged. It says no prepayment I've booked with other places saying the same and they took payment. Just wanted to check.If your booking is non refundable we charge 3 days prior to arrival.Answered on 9 November 2021
- Can I rent a room for a night, with a person from the same household when we are not key workers?Hi, Thank you for contacting Novotel London Wembley, we are open, but only for those who are essential workers, travelling for business or who cannot ..Answered on 11 February 2021
- How much is breakfast for 2 and do you have parking pleaseHi, breakfast is £11.45 one night prior or £16.45 in the morning per person. We have an underground car park which is £15 per night. Kind regards, JenniferAnswered on 6 June 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 16 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Novotel London Wembley accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please check the room's maximum occupancy when booking.
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Novotel London Wembley in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Novotel London Wembley
Novotel London Wembley has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Novotel London Wembley is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at Novotel London Wembley can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Novotel London Wembley is 7.5 miles from the centre of London.
Room options at Novotel London Wembley include:
Novotel London Wembley offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
The prices at Novotel London Wembley may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.