The Piccadilly London West End
65-73 Shaftesbury Avenue, Westminster Borough, London, W1D 6EX, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 2895 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 Reasons to Choose The Piccadilly London West End
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Shaftesbury Avenue 0 miles
- Queen's Theatre 0 miles
- Old Compton Street 0.1 miles
- Prince Edward Theatre 0.1 miles
- Palace Theatre 0.1 miles
- Phoenix Theatre 0.1 miles
- Charing Cross Road 0.1 miles
- Prince Of Wales Theatre 0.1 miles
- Brewer Street Car Park 0.1 miles
- Hippodrome Casino 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 0.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.3 miles
- London Eye 0.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.8 miles
- Big Ben 0.9 miles
- Houses of Parliament 0.9 miles
- Hyde Park 1.6 miles
- Tower of London 2.3 miles
- O2 Arena 5.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Hankies Restaurant 0 miles
- London City Airport 7.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.7 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Burberry
Popular brands like: Nike
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Chanel, Burberry
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Piccadilly London West End accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
For reservations of 9 rooms or more, cancellations must be made at least 28 days before arrival. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation, the hotel will charge 100% of the total booking.
The credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.