The Blacksmith's House B+B
Lyndhurst Road, Brockenhurst, SO42 7RL, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 267 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Blacksmith's House B+B.
Double Room with Shower
Superior Double/Twin with Shower (Ground Floor)
Single Room with Private Bathroom
We have been described as like walking into a time warp where it looks quite normal on the outside but is like another time period on the inside. We have the look of a bygone era brass beds etc with some nice modern features added. We are in the middle of a fascinating area surrounded of course by forest where one can spend the day with the animals either by cycling which is very popular around here and not very expensive or walking if you prefer. The donkeys ponies etc can also be seen walking around the village, you can just imagine it, one minute you can be walking around Waterloo railway station in London then getting off the train about an hour and a half later to be confronted by a Donkey coming for a little stroke. Of course there are many other things to do here like visiting the many really nice restaurants and public houses tea rooms etc. The choice is yours. As a youngster my family used to come close by at Mudeford from London and go crab fishing, The National Motor Museum at Beaulieu is close, we really are in a fantastic spot. Come and try it.
Want to send a special request to Ken and Sheila.? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Beaulieu 5.2 miles
- Beaulieu Palace House 5.3 miles
- Sammy Miller Museum 5.8 miles
- Bucklers Hard 6.4 miles
- Barton-on-Sea Golf Club 7 miles
- Bramshaw Golf Club 7.3 miles
- Hurst Castle 7.8 miles
- Highcliffe Castle 8.6 miles
- Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park 9 miles
- Yarmouth Castle 9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Maritime Museum 9 miles
- Southampton City Art Gallery 9.4 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 9.4 miles
- Central Children's Library 9.5 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 9.5 miles
- Mudeford Beach 10.2 miles
- Hengistbury Head 10.8 miles
- Broadlands 11.6 miles
- Woodmill Outdoor Centre 11.8 miles
- Moors Valley Country Park and Forest 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Lymington Market 4 miles
- Britannia Thai Snakecatcher Foresters . Restaurant 0 miles
- Premier. Tesco. Sainsbury. Supermarket 0 miles
- Melt, Bongusto. Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Solent Ocean/Sea 5 miles
- Beaulieu River 5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 12 miles
- Southampton Airport 12.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Blacksmith's House B+B
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Pets are only allowed in the one of the family rooms, subject to availability and by prior arrangement.
Any extra bed request is not guaranteed unless confirmed by the hotel prior to arrival. Extra beds are subject to availability and room type.