Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori
Via Del Biscione 6, Navona, 00186 Rome, Italy – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 444 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori is located in a corner of one of the city's most popular squares, and features a roof garden with views of the historic centre. This hotel designed by Dario DeBlasi offers rooms and self-catering apartments with free Wi-Fi,
The unique rooms at Campo De' Fiori Hotel offer individually controlled air conditioning, soundproofing. and a satellite LCD TV. Apartments are located in different historic buildings around the square and also feature a fully equipped kitchen.
The hotel's terrace has wicker furniture and a 360° view of Rome. During the day the square features a traditional fruit and vegetable market, and it is buzzing with bars and restaurants at night.
This is our guests' favourite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 6 Sept 2007.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Which rooms have a private balconytop floor room (we only sell it directly)Answered on 22 October 2019
- Where are the apartments located will be traveling in Nov would need 2 apartments. 7 people 3 adults and 4 teenagers How close to the hotel.Hi, thank you for the question, we do have several apartments, some of them are closer and some further. not all of our apartments are in the same bui..Answered on 22 February 2020
- Hello! I see you have a shuttle service from the airport—what’s the additional charge? And does the shuttle include the Fiumicino airport?hello, yes we do provide transfers to and from the airport. The cost depends on how many people (if a car or a van is needed). Please send a request t..Answered on 1 March 2022
- Is there a separate sitting room?apartment for three has one bedroom with one double bed (or two singles upon request) and a separate living room with the single bedAnswered on 22 October 2019
- Hi. We are looking to make a booking of 2 rooms for a family of 4 from Australia for Xmas 2023. How far in advance would we need to book please?Hi, thank you for the question, rates for December 2023 will be available starting from December 2022.Answered on 16 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Ristorante #1
- Open forBreakfast
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
From 14:00 to 00:00
From 07:00 to 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori
Check-in at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante #1
Room options at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori include:
Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori is 950 yards from the centre of Rome.
Guests staying at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include: