Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo
Via Labicana 144, Rione Monti, 00184 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1419 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rome – Excellent location – show map
Featuring a rooftop terrace and a seasonal pool with views of the Coliseum, Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo offers modern rooms and free WiFi throughout. The Coliseum is 1,300 feet away.
Rooms are equipped with LCD TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, and a mini-bar. Some rooms overlook the Coliseum.
The extensive buffet breakfast features fresh, local traditional produce, and starts at 06:30 during the week. The snack bar is open every day until midnight, and the roof bar is available between May and September.
The Mercure Roma is well served by public transport, and just 1,650 feet from Colosseo Metro Station.The paleochristian Basilica of San Clemente is just opposite the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is it possible to leave some luggage after check-out and then come to pick them up later? What would be the price?Good morning, thanks for choosing the Hotel Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo for your visit in Rome. In reference with your request, I’m glad to confirm y..Answered on February 12, 2020
- Does the room have tea coffe facilitiesGood morning, Yes, we confirm you that they are complimentary. Best regards Letizia F., ReceptionAnswered on January 13, 2020
- I see your pool is closed in October. I'm looking to come 9th October are you still allowed to go on the roof top?Good morning from Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo, The access to the rooftop is open for all the year.Answered on January 18, 2020
- Would we have a landmark view?Good afternoon, the Privilege room has the city view. Best regards Letizia, RepceptionAnswered on February 24, 2020
- Hello,two questions please. What is the depth of the pool? How early is breakfast available in Summer?Dear Guest , our pool is 1 meter deep, and breakfast is served on the ground floor from 7 am . thank you Sergio MercureAnswered on April 2, 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If the name on the credit card used for the booking does not correspond to the guest staying at the property, a third-party authorization by the cardholder must be submitted at the property.
Please note that the pool is open from May until September.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Fri, Oct 01, 2021 until Sat, Apr 30, 2022
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sat, Oct 01, 2022 until Sun, Apr 30, 2023
FAQs about Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo
Guests staying at Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo include:
Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
- Live music/Performance
The prices at Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo is 0.9 miles from the center of Rome.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo is popular with guests booking family stays.