Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo
157 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8XA, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 4485 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo.
Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking
Twin Room with City View - Non-Smoking
Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Queen Room - Mobility Access
Queen Room - Non-Smoking
Double Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking
Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking
Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking with View
5 Reasons to Choose Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
We are a new hotel situated well for popular bus routes, site seeing buses and tube & metro. Just a stones throw from The Old Vic theatre and easy walking distance of iconic attractions such as the London Eye, Madame Tussauds & Houses of Parliament. Enjoy a comfortable lounge area with free WIFI and benefit from a free hot breakfast when you stay overnight. The hotel has its own bar onsite bar and restaurant.
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- The Old Vic 0.1 miles
- London Waterloo East railway station 0.2 miles
- Southwark 0.2 miles
- Lambeth North 0.2 miles
- Waterloo Station 0.2 miles
- Waterloo 0.3 miles
- London County Hall 0.3 miles
- London South Bank University 0.3 miles
- Imperial War Museum 0.4 miles
- Borough Market 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- London Eye 0.5 miles
- Big Ben 0.7 miles
- Houses of Parliament 0.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.3 miles
- Tower of London 1.4 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.4 miles
- Hyde Park 2.6 miles
- O2 Arena 4.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 8.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Borough Market Market 0.2 miles
- Assado Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Inhouse 24/7 Snack Bar Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Thames River 0.5 miles
- London City Airport 6.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Borough Market Market Food in this area includes: Indian, Street food, Organic, Ethiopian, Egyptian, Coffee & tea, Italian
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.