The London EDITION
10 Berners Street, Westminster Borough, London, W1T 3NP, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 116 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
The London EDITION is located in central London’s Fitzrovia district, with Oxford Street, Theatreland and Piccadilly Circus all within a 10-minute walk. Inside, there is a Michelin starred restaurant, 2 cocktail bars, a 24-hour front desk, free WiFi and free use of the on-site fitness center for all guests.
With a view of the vibrant city, each room with attached bathroom at The London EDITION features a flat-screen TV and air-conditioning. An iPod docking station, bathrobes and a mini-bar are also provided.
Each evening, the restaurant offers a contemporary British menu using fresh, British produce.
Uniquely themed, the cocktail bars offer an extensive collection of spirits, with beers, wines and ciders also available. An a la carte breakfast is available for room only rates.
3 Tube stations can be reached within a 10-minute walk, providing easy access to all areas of London. The British Museum is a 15-minute walk away and Madame Tussauds London is 1.1 miles away. Hyde Park is also just a 22-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Minimum check in age?We do accept guests of all ages if travelling with family members over the ages of 18 years old. The minimum age for a guest to check in on their own ..Answered on 9 September 2019
- Does this room offer two toilets?Hello, our Deluxe Rooms feature one toilet.Answered on 17 January 2023
- Hello, are there any rooms with balcony at your hotel ? ThanksYes, Premier Terrace, Terrace suite and the PenthouseAnswered on 17 January 2023
- Dear The London edition, Do you provide a personal trainer? pWe most certainly can arrange for a personal trainer at the hotel.Answered on 17 January 2023
- Do you have adjoining room?Certainly, we do offer connecting options in selected room categories.Answered on 17 January 2023
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Pool table
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The London EDITION accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The London EDITION
Check-in at The London EDITION is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The London EDITION is 0.8 miles from the center of London.
Room options at The London EDITION include:
The London EDITION has 1 restaurant:
- Berners Tavern
The London EDITION offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Pool table
- Bicycle rental
The prices at The London EDITION may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The London EDITION can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte