The Zetter Hotel
86-88 Clerkenwell Road, Islington, London, EC1M 5RJ, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 395 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Zetter Hotel.
Opened in March 2004, The Zetter is the brainchild of fellow restaurateurs Michael Benyan and Mark Sainsbury. Having worked together previously on another Clerkenwell stalwart - the highly acclaimed Moro restaurant - 2001 saw them join forces again to buy an old Victorian warehouse building in the heart of the neighbourhood, and embark upon a massive hotel renovation project. Named The Zetter, as it was once home to the football pools company of the same name, the newly transformed 59-room boutique hotel and restaurant opened three years’ on to instant acclaim. Praised by The Times, Time Out and Wallpaper* among others, The Zetter was also voted one of the world’s ’50 coolest hotels’ by industry bible Conde Nast Traveller.
The Zetter Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Farringdon 0.2 miles
- Hatton Garden 0.3 miles
- Barbican Centre 0.3 miles
- City University London 0.3 miles
- Sadlers Wells 0.3 miles
- Chancery Lane 0.4 miles
- Museum of London 0.5 miles
- Central Criminal Court 0.5 miles
- Old Bailey 0.5 miles
- London Stock Exchange 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Trafalgar Square 1.5 miles
- Tower of London 1.5 miles
- London Eye 1.5 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.6 miles
- Big Ben 1.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.2 miles
- Hyde Park 3 miles
- O2 Arena 4.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Jerusalem Tavern Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- St. John Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Moro Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Quality Chop House Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Cafe Kick Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Spitalfields Market Market 1.5 miles
- Columbia Road Flower Market Market 1.6 miles
- Borough Market Market 2 miles
- The Modern Pantry Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- London City Airport 6.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 15.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Club Zetter / The Atrium
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose The Zetter Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform The Zetter Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.